Enter a new wave of online legal advice from LawPath, the Aussie startup making it quick easy and affordable for Work At Home Mums to become legal-savvy.
LawPath lets business owners easily access, customize and download more than 200 legal documents from home and at times that fit into their busy schedules. All documents come with an option to add a lawyer review to make sure they are tailored to the unique needs of your business.
LawPath also offer a series of document bundles to make protecting your online business as seamless and cost efficient as possible. They also offer a free legal question service to over 600 lawyers around Australia; match users to lawyers based on their specific business needs; and provide the first 30 minutes of free legal advice via phone.
- You would like to inform people how you collect, use and respect information;
- You would like to be compliant under Australian privacy laws; and
- Collection of personal information;
- Use of personal information;
- Disclosure of personal information;
- Rights and control of a customers personal information;
- Storage and security of personal information;
- Website cookies and third party sites.
- Responsible Use of Data; and
- Use of Private and Confidential Information Policy.