Welcome to Etsy Resolution. Learn how to start your shop in four emails, plus get expert advice and feedback.
If someone is new to selling online or dream of starting their own Etsy shop, Etsy Resolution is their guide this new year. Starting their own business might seem daunting, but Etsy Resolution makes it simple and fun (and is free!)
- Four simple instructional emails that will outline how to open their shop, from finding inspiration to making their product look pretty.
- Get the support of a community of peers while they create their shops together.
- Successful Etsy sellers will mentor and guide them through each lesson.
- This year there are three skilled mentors to help them make the most of 2017: Maryanne Moodie , Katherine Dorrington, and Rian Chan.
In just a few quick steps, you can start selling your own handmade creations, vintage finds or craft supplies to a marketplace of more than 24 million shoppers around the world. And we’ll walk you through the process in four simple emails, starting on 30th January.
Etsy is a marketplace where people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy unique goods.
The heart and soul of Etsy is our global community: the creative entrepreneurs who sell what they make or curate, the shoppers looking for things they can’t find anywhere else, the manufacturers who partner with sellers to help them grow
A free email course, which guides you step by step through the process of opening your own Etsy shop.
This programme will give you all the tools you need to start your thriving creative business on Etsy.
Over a period of 3 weeks, you will receive four lessons via email with information on getting started. There will also be a Facebook group, where you can share your progress, ask questions and get feedback.
In Etsy Resolution, you’ll get everything you need to get started
- What to sell
- How to ace product photography
- The key to crafting great product listings
- Tips for getting found by shoppers
- How to market your new shop
- A guide to shipping
- And more
You can expect to launch your own Etsy shop during the programme. We will focus on helping you to master the skills of naming, tagging, product photography, and marketing in order to give you the best chance of success.
We have set up the dedicated Facebook group so that everyone has the opportunity to interact with fellow participants. You will be able to ask questions via the Facebook group and request feedback.
In what countries are mentors available?
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
This programme is tailored for new sellers only.
Sign up, then wait for your first lesson, coming to your inbox on 30th January 2017!