© Copyright 2007 – 2019 Work At Home Mums | WAHM.com.au™
WAHM maintains a database of Subscribers, both free and paid business profile listings, jobs board advertising and website services. WAHM reserves the right to publish, or not publish, such listings
1. Acceptance of Terms
The terms that apply to your Service are set out in:
- these terms including any attachments;
- the approved and authorised order form online, over the phone with a sales person or otherwise;
- any rules and/or guidelines which apply to your Service; and
- any equivalent approved and authorised document received by WAHM.
WAHM, in its sole discretion, may vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Subscriber means any business or other organisation which has a Business Profile or Website associated with the WAHM Website in their region or any other WAHM Website owned by Work At Home Mums.
User means any person or entity accessing the WAHM website or website of any Subscriber
Service means a Business Profile, Website or Content Service provided by WAHM whether paid for or free
Content Service means any service provided by WAHM within the WAHM Website other than the Service
3. Term of Service
The Service begins on the date the Completed Order is received by WAHM.
The Service will continue until terminated by the Subscriber
4. Changes to the Service, Product or Terms
Modifications or revisions of the service terms and conditions can be made any time by WAHM without any prior warning or notice.
The changes will be effective as soon as they have been posted on the Website.
You should check the terms and conditions from time to time so you are aware of any changes to the site and services.
Your continued use of WAHM after any modifications indicates you have accepted the new terms and conditions.
5. Subscriber Content
Subscriber is responsible for uploading and maintaining any and all relevant material (Subscriber Material) for use on the Website, in accordance with any requirements of WAHM including as to deadlines and delivery formats
WAHM takes no responsibility for any of the Subscriber Material.
WAHM will determine the utilisation of all keywords, categories and other material used to describe or categorise a business listing for all purposes relating to the Directory.
WAHM may remove, revise or refuse to publish any Subscriber Material.
WAHM reserves the right to include or exclude entry to, or remove a business from, the site and the directory at any time, for any reason whatsoever and without any liability to WAHM;
6. Termination of Service
This Service may be terminated in the following ways:
- By the Subscriber giving 30 days notification to WAHM;
- By WAHM without notice
7. Liability and Indemnity
The Subscriber indemnifies WAHM for any loss or damage including indirect or consequential loss or damage regardless of its cause (including negligence and tort) arising out of or in any way connected with the supply of or failure to supply the Service, a payment method in an agreement, and/or any inaccuracy, inadequacy or incompleteness of information contained in a Company Directory, on the Website or any of its printed material.
By lodging material including electronic material or data for publication or authorising or approving the publication of any material with WAHM, the Subscriber indemnifies WAHM and its directors, employees and agents against all claims, demands, proceedings and other liability arising wholly or partially, directly or indirectly from the publication of the material, and,
Without limiting the generality of the above, Subscribers indemnify WAHM and its directors, employees and agents against any claims arising from:
- defamation, libel, slander of title;
- infringement of copyright;
- infringement of trademarks or names of publication titles;
- unfair competition;
- breach of trade practices, privacy or fair trading legislation; and
- violation of rights of privacy or confidential information or licences or royalty rights or other intellectual property rights.
WAHM does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) or equivalent State, Territory or International Country Legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, WAHM excludes all rights, remedies, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from a User’s use of the Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent possible, the following clauses apply.
- WAHM does not warrant the accuracy of the Content and the directory on the Site, including but not limited to any maps displayed on the site and any third party sites or resources.
- All Content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the Content and rely on it at your own risk. Content represents the views of the writer only and not the views of WAHM. All Content on the Site may be changed and/or removed at WAHM’s sole discretion and without notice.
- WAHM will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
- WAHM does not warrant that functions contained in the Site Content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that WAHM or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
- You indemnify WAHM and its affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of the Site.
8. Intellectual Property
All intellectual property in relation to material included on the Website belongs to WAHM Users and Subscribers obtain no interest in that property. Users and Subscribers may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those intellectual property rights.
Other, non-WAHM trademarks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of the relevant owners
9. Fees and Charges
Invoicing and payment:
All transactions are processed in $AUD for advertising charged.
Upon receipt of the approved and authorised order form, online order or verbal agreement with a sales person or equivalent Service by WAHM, the Subscriber will be issued with a tax invoice inclusive of GST.
The Subscriber must pay all fees and charges as set out in an approved and authorised order form, as stated over the phone by a sales person or equivalent Service upon receipt of a tax invoice on the payment dates set out in that document.
WAHM reserves the right to make changes to the prices at any time.
The Subscriber acknowledges that the fee and other charges are exclusive of GST and is charged at a rate of 10%. If the rate of GST changes, this will simultaneously be reflected in the charges payable by the Subscriber and the Subscriber agrees to pay this increase from the changed date.
The Subscriber is expected to adhere to the payment terms and payment method agreed to on the order form, as agreed to over the phone with a sales person, or equivalent.
Payment methods and payment terms accepted by WAHM are as follows, Paypal using a credit card and direct debit at the time of purchase, or invoice via credit terms as agreed by WAHM.
Should the Subscriber elect to pay by credit card then WAHM reserves the right to process the credit card for payment as required to achieve a successful payment.
The Subscriber acknowledges that it is solely responsible for any charges or fees associated with insufficient funds or any other such charge relating to the collection of payments.
Should the Subscriber’s account exceed WAHM’s payment terms and be passed on for collection and or legal action, all costs including debt collection, commission, solicitor’s fees and any out of pocket expense will be the liability of the Subscriber. If the Subscriber at anytime exceeds WAHM’s payment terms and as a result is passed on for collection and or legal action WAHM may place a default against the Subscriber with a credit reporting agency.
Approval of a commercial credit account is subject to the assessment of the Subscriber’s credit worthiness and ability to meet WAHM’s terms and conditions.
10. Refund and Cancellation Policy
If the Subscriber wants to terminate their Service within the period of the term of the Service then the Subscriber must do the following:
- Give one (1) month notice by email
- The Subscriber acknowledges that a cancellation request will be processed within the 30 day notice period any payment received during this period will not be refunded
- We do not give refunds
- You will be reported to a debt recovery agency
Use of this site
Work At Home Mums (WAHM) is owned and operated by Nusley Online and operate under the Australian Business Number 16 769 462 146 with the principal place of business based at Hamlyn Terrace, NSW 2259, Australia.
Users of the Site, including Subscribers and Members (Users or you) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other notices and guidelines which appear on the Site (Terms & Conditions), which are subject to change at WAHM’s sole discretion. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at that time.
You may not use the Site or the directory contained on the Site for any commercial purpose (other than for the adding to or correcting of information contained in the directory), in accordance with the Terms & Conditions, including to supply another service, or to obtain information which you either incorporate into your service or product or use to enhance your service or product or your business in any way such as creating potential customer lists. Any commercial use requires prior written approval from WAHM.
Content (Content) refers to all information, including but not limited to data, text, images and multimedia, that is displayed in a business listing on the Site or directory.
Users will not:
- use the Site for any purpose or in any way which is contrary to the Terms & Conditions or which is unlawful, including but not limited to breaching intellectual property rights, linking to a listing in the Directory any defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, unlawful, obscene, offensive, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable material of any kind;
- submit or otherwise link to the directory, whether for automatic upload or otherwise, or otherwise propagate material of any kind which contains computer worms, viruses or other types of malicious or harmful code;
- damage, modify, interfere with disrupt or destroy the files, data, passwords, devices or resources that belong to WAHM or do anything that compromises the security and/or stability of the Site or the directory;
- use the directory in connection with the transmission of junk mail, spam, chain letters or to engage in other flooding techniques or mass distribution of unsolicited email; or
- send automated queries of any kind to the Site or the directory without WAHM’s express written permission.
- to abide by the Terms & Conditions;
- to provide accurate, current and complete information at all times;
- to maintain the security of passwords and/or identification;
- to be fully responsible for all Service use and for any actions that take place with regard to the Service, including accepting liability for all information, data, text, or other material whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to and from the Service;
- not to impersonate or misrepresent their affiliation with a particular business listing and products and services they provide;
- not to post or upload Content which contains hidden code or images which do not relate to or which alter the intended meaning of the original Content; and
- that WAHM has the right to suspend or terminate a Subscriber’s Service and refuse any and all current or future use of the site or directory. Where it is possible for WAHM to contact Subscribers directly, WAHM will notify the Subscriber of any suspension or termination and the reasons for it and the Subscriber has 5 days to provide a written response as to why the suspension or termination should be reversed. WAHM will give due and reasonable consideration to that response and provide a written response to the Subscriber within 10 days of receiving those reasons as to its decision.
In signing up as a Business Owner you:
- agree that you are the registered business owner or authorised representative of the business being registered;
- agree that your business, like all businesses displayed on the Site may receive ratings and reviews from Users;
- acknowledge that, to the extent permitted by law, WAHM is not liable for any Content that causes you or your business any loss or damage;
- acknowledge that WAHM reserves the right to include or exclude entry to, or remove a business from the Site and the directory; and
- understand that WAHM at its sole discretion will determine the utilisation of all keywords, categories, Content and other material used to describe or categorise a business listing for all purposes relating to the Site and the directory.
12. Third Party Content & Links
This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right for you to use that Content.
This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to WAHM and in relation to which WAHM has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this Site does not indicate any relationship between WAHM and that third party or any endorsement by WAHM of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Site.
Linking to Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
13. Contributing Content
When you submit content to WAHM in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant WAHM and each of its related bodies corporate a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish or otherwise use that Content in any way, at any time.
WAHM reserves the right not to use the Content you submit.
You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your Content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
You indemnify WAHM against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by WAHM as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
Unless otherwise stated, you waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site.
If you are found to be in violation, we reserve the right to immediately suspend, without notice, any content, account, or IP address which we determine to be systematically generated, spam, or potentially damaging to our service or infrastructure. When your account is suspended, public access to your content is blocked and the ability to add/edit posts is also disabled.
14. Illegal Use
WAHM must not be used for illegal purposes. Examples of this include using WAHM for fraudulent purposes or operating a phishing site (used to obtain account and password information).
Users that do not publish meaningful content, use deceptive means to generate revenue or traffic, or whose primary purpose is affiliate marketing, will be suspended.
16. Identity Theft and Privacy
Users that misleadingly appropriate the identity of another person are not permitted. Users may not post other people’s personally identifying or confidential information, including but not limited to credit card numbers, Social Security Numbers, and drivers and other license numbers. Users may not post information such as other people’s passwords, usernames, phone numbers, addresses and e-mail addresses unless already publicly accessible on the Web.
17. Hate Content, Defamation, and Libel
This includes objectionable content that may be unlawful, defamatory, and fraudulent. An allegation of defamatory expression does not establish defamation; rather the truth or falsehood of the content is the key element in establishing defamation. WAHM is not in a position to make that sort of fact-based judgment. However if we have reason to believe that a particular statement is defamatory we will remove that statement.
18. Mass Registration and Automation
Accounts that are registered automatically or systematically will be removed and access will be permanently suspended.
19. Community Agreement
The WAHM Community and commenting is provided to allow our Members to get to know each other and support each other as fellow Work At Home Mums and as individuals. To ensure that this community can continue to provide this benefit to our members, we require you to abide by the following rules as outlined below.
Failure to abide by will result in immediate termination of your Membership, without any prior notice or warning and your comments deleted.
- If your comments are a blatant ad, it will be removed; there are paid opportunities to promote your opportunity.
- If your first post is promoting any kind of program with or without a referral link, it will be removed.
- We will delete your post if you break any of these rules. If you post about your post being deleted, that will also be deleted, and you will be suspended
- No self-promotional posts. Affiliate links, personal website links, taglines and personal information are not allowed in posts.
- If you post information on a “FREE” product and the only way for somebody to get it is to enter their information, thereby adding them to your mailing list, it will be removed.
- If the only contribution you ever make to the Community is “Try my program, it’s the greatest”, you got it it’s going to be deleted.
- Posts titled “Looking for a work at home opportunity” will be deleted as they have been asked countless times and replied to, you got it it’s going to be deleted
- If all you do is pop into the Community every month or two to post, you run the risk of this being removed, because WAHM considers that spamming. If you want your product seen, then participate and you will EARN the right to discuss your opportunity.
- As WAHM’s we all have to learn the art of self-promotion. However, there is a difference between a great post that talks about yourself in relation to other Work At Home Mums and perhaps the discussion in hand, and a post that just says, “I have this great opportunity and you have to find out more about this fantastic scheme from me”. It will be deleted.
- Do not make income claims. All posts with income claims of any type will be deleted.
- Show Respect. The number one rule here is to respect each other. We all come from different places, different families and different situations. With a large group of people, it is inevitable that some will not get along with others.
- Hate posts and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Treat others within this Community as you would expect them to treat you. You have the right to state your opinion in a respectful way. Any more than that and it is considered argumentative and will not be tolerated.
- Business Reviews. Please keep posts about business, organisations and professionals limited to your own personal experience. Negative feedback about a business could destroy someone’s livelihood, so keep your posts factual and avoid name calling and hearsay.
20. Jobs Board
All job board advertisements will be reviewed and are subject to approval before placement on WAHM. We reserve the right to reject any advertising, graphic, text description or URL.
WAHM agrees to use reasonable efforts to publish advertisements in the shortest possible time frame. We are not liable for any loss or damage incurred by a Subscriber or Business owner as a result of any failure or delay in listing an advertisement.
The Jobs Board is reserved for advertisements which carry a specific and genuine offer of employment, home based business opportunity or home based franchise.
The categories that advertisements are placed under can often have a greater effect on Job Seekers. Many job and business opportunity advertisements are potentially misleading simply because that appears under inappropriate headings. It is important to place all advertisements under the right category. Misleading job and business opportunity advertisements cause job seekers a great deal of hardship and difficulty.
Positions vacant are reserved for positions involving work as a full time, part time, job share, casual, work from home, employee etc. Typically such jobs offer a regular paid wage or salary and at least some conditions such as holiday pay, sick leave, work cover or workers compensation.
Positions which do not involve an employer/employee relationship should be advertised under such headings as self employment, freelance, business opportunities or self employment. It is important that these kinds of advertisements are not placed in the same section as general positions vacant advertisements.
Commission only work typically involves selling goods or services for a percentage of sales receipts. To avoid misleading Job Seekers, the exact terms of remuneration should be specified in the ad, for example commission only.
Home based business and self employment business opportunities. Legal provisions outlaw false and misleading representations for these types of business, particularly those concerning the risk or profitability of the business. Self employment or business opportunity ads should be placed in these categories and not the working from home category.
Many Job Seekers are misled because of non disclosure (or inadequate) of remuneration. The advertisement should include details about how remuneration will come about.
If you are placing advertisements under self employment or business opportunity you should clearly state the realistically expected return of the venture and be able to provide proof of the figures you quote. You should also ensure that you are complying with and disclosure requirements you may have under the law in your Country.
Advertisers agree not to use the site to post any pyramid scheme and also agree not to ask or require any candidate to pay a fee, charge, cost or any money whatsoever to apply for any job advertised on the Site whether such fee, charge, cost or money is asked or required of the candidate in the job advertisement itself or in any communication with the candidate that takes place as a result of a job advertisement placed on the Site.
Prospective Job Seekers should not be forced to call a premium rate number (1900 or 0055) to investigate potential vacancies
Australian Job Advertisers must comply with the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission Act 1986 (C’th) and all anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation applicable. Advertisers must ensure that all advertisements posted to the site comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances and codes of conduct, including but not limited to the: Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth), including but not limited to s.53B which requires that Advertisers that are companies not mislead persons seeking employment as to the availability, nature, terms or conditions or, any other matter relating to the employment opportunity being offered; Fair Trading Acts in all applicable States and Territories; Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) including the National Privacy Principles; and Estate Agents Acts in all applicable States and Territories.
New Zealand Job Advertisers must comply with the Human Rights Act 1993 (NZ) and Bill of Rights Act 1990 (NZ) and all anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation applicable. Advertisers must ensure that all advertisements posted to the site comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances and codes of conduct, including but not limited to the: Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ), including but not limited to s.12 which requires that Advertisers not mislead persons seeking employment as to the availability, nature, terms or conditions or, any other matter relating to the employment opportunity being offered; Commerce Act 1986 (NZ); and Privacy Act 1993 (NZ).
United Kingdom Job Advertisers must comply with the Equality & Human Rights Commissions website at equalityhumanrights.com, The Race Relations Act 1976, The Employment Equality (Age) Regulations 2006. It is unlawful, except in certain clearly specified circumstances, to advertise for potential employees or contractors to be employed in the UK in a way that indicates or might reasonably be understood as indicating, an intention to discriminate. We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 (UK)
United States Job Advertisers must comply with Federal laws applicable to each state and its own unfair competition law to prohibit false and misleading advertising. The FTC’s Trade Regulation Rule on Franchises and Business Opportunities (“Franchise Rule”) governs the sale of franchises and business opportunities. The law requires sellers to make specific disclosures, give prospective buyers a document containing certain key information about the business opportunity, and be able to substantiate any earnings claims. For more information about buying or selling a franchise, ask the FTC for the Franchise Rule and Your Legal Rights: A Guide FTC Franchise Rule. In addition, visit the FTC website for information on what entrepreneurs need to know before buying any kind of business opportunity and alerting them to the latest “bizop” scams. Many states also have laws governing these transactions. Check with the Attorney General’s office in the state(s) where you plan to advertise. We comply with the Privacy Act of 1974 (USA)
WAHM reserves the right to edit, re-categorise, change or update a job advertisement at any time. This would generally only be done to correct mistakes or omissions made. We regularly patrol the job board and will remove job listings that violate policy from the site or if we receive complaints from job seekers. We are vigilant in keeping tabs on fraudulent job listings.
WAHM collects your personal information to assist us in providing the goods or services you have requested, to process special offers and to improve our products and services. We may be in touch by any means (including email or SMS) to let you know about goods, services, or promotions which may be of interest to you. We may also share your information with other persons or entities that assist us in providing our services, running competitions or with other companies who provide prizes for competitions or reader offers.
Your privacy is important to us and so we want to show you how we comply with the National Privacy Principles in the Commonwealth’s Privacy Act 1988, Privacy Act 1993 (NZ) and Privacy Act of 1974 (USA) and Data Protection Act 1998 UK)
Information we are collecting
Information we collect includes your name, address, telephone number, and in some instances, your financial details. When you are online, we collect information regarding the pages within our network that you have visited and what you click on.
This information is collected as we provide our services to you. We will always tell you why we are collecting information when we collect it and how we plan to use it.
We usually collect personal information directly from you although sometimes we may use agents or service providers to do this for us. We may also get lists from other sources, both from other companies and from other public documents.
We use your information to provide our services (which may include the display of personalised content), to fulfil administrative functions associated with these services (for example, billing), to enter into contracts with you or third parties and for marketing and client relationship purposes.
We may share your information with other companies related to WAHM. We or they may also use your personal information to help us improve our products and services and any of us might be in touch to let you know about goods, services, or promotions that may interest you.
WAHM may give your information to service providers and contractors to help us provide and promote our goods and services to you. We may also share your information with third parties, including for marketing purposes. If we do this we require these parties protect your information the same way we do.
Our aim is to make using WAHM as easy to access and use as possible. One way to do this is to collect certain non-personal information from your computer that helps our web pages work better on your PC. For example the type of information we might collect would be the identity of your internet browser, the type of operating system you use, your IP address and the domain name of your internet service provider. This information would also be used to optimise our goods and services (which may include the display of personalised content) including our web pages.
In addition, we may use personally identifiable information in aggregate form to improve our services. This statistical compilation and analysis of information may also be used by WAHM or provided to others as a summary report for marketing, advertising or research purposes.
Any information posted on bulletin boards, in blogs, in ratings & reviews and/or communicated in chat areas becomes public information by its nature. While we strive to protect and respect your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose in these areas.
22. General Notices
Any notice to be served to WAHM under this Service must be served by email to WAHM at: email@example.com
Work At Home Mums
PO BOX 4146
Lake Haven NSW 2263 Australia
Updated 13 January 2018