How to Start a Work From Home Business and Build Your Work At Home Website
2 Course Bundle to Get You Started
Start your own work from home business and create your own functioning, beautiful website – all in one!
Would you love to have an online business but are not sure where to start?
Does the thought of having to create a website hold your back from starting an online business?
Work At Home Mums is here to help.
Starting a successful home business requires commitment, consistency, and a clear plan.
Courses Included with Purchase
In the How to Start a Work at Home Business course you’ll learn how to get your online business up and running.
In this course you will:
- Pick a business model and target audience that fits your skills and lifestyle
- Create a timeline for getting your work from home business off the ground and earning a profit
- Identify your long term goals for your career and business
- Draft your value statement and ideal customer profile
- Set your initial pricing and a way to get paid
- Identify the technology you’ll need for your chosen business
- Organize your home office and schedule for maximum productivity
- Learn about different marketing tactics and select the first ones you’ll try
- Explore ways to go location independent and run your business from anywhere in the world
You’ll also get…
The work at home business action guide.
A complete set of worksheets which helps you take action on what you learn, so you know what steps to take.
Home business budgeting spreadsheet.
An editable template to create your startup budget for your online business.
Home business startup timeline.
Use this timeline to outline your business path with your goal and business model.
Summary cheat sheet.
Which outlines the main takeaways, key points and action steps from the modules.
The How to Build Your Work at Home Website course is going to teach you how to build your very own WordPress website yourself. From start to finish.
In this course you will learn:
- Choosing and buying your domain and hosting for your website
- Setting up your email address
- Installing WordPress and what settings you need to choose
- Selecting a theme to make your site stand out from the crowd
- All about plugins – what are they, why you need them and what one’s you need
- Structuring your site and adding content
- Basic SEO so you can get found by search engines
- Setting up Google Analytics and Search Console so you can get all the info about visitors to your site
And that’s just the technical stuff! You’ll also learn…
- How to monetise your site
- E-commerce so you can sell products
- Marketing to get your site out there
Original price $197!
Whether you want to provide a service, sell a product, become an affiliate marketer, run your own e-course or start a membership website, I’ll show you how to plan your business, build a website and get started – fast!
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
When do I get access to the course?
Straight away after you checkout.
How can I complete the course?
This course is delivered through Teachable with both written content and video in the modules.
Do I need an experience?
No. This course is designed for beginners to get you started on the path to your own online business.
What if I don't have an idea for a business?
That’s fine. In this course I’ll go through the different business models so you can come up with a business idea that will suit you.
You're in Australia and I'm not. Is the course still relevant?
Yes. This course is suitable for anyone in the world who wants to start their own business. There is one section that is tailored to Australian regulations for business, but can still be used to discover what you need to do.
I'm not a mum, can I take the course?
Absolutely. The course was created by Work At Home Mums, so mums are kind of our thing, but the course doesn’t actually have anything ‘mum’ about it. It will work just as well if you’re a mum, dad, grandparent, run screaming at the sight of kids, or a crazy cat lady. If you want to start a business, this course can help.
Does the course teach me how to set up a wordpress.org or wordpress.com website?
The course teaches you how to set up a wordpress.org website. Why? Well, the short answer is because it’s better. The longer answer is because it is self hosted you have far more control over your site and what happens with it. You have full control of your data, access to many more plugins and can monetise it better.
Are there any extra costs?
Yes, to set up a business there are costs involved in registering your business name. There will also be costs in engaging an accountant to set your business up right (not compulsory but highly recommended). In regards to your website you’ll need to pay for your domain name, hosting, and WordPress theme. There may also be costs involved if you decide to buy additional WordPress plugins, but most have a free version that you can try first. Setting up an online business isn’t free, but is also much cheaper than setting up a traditional bricks and mortar business.
Does the course come with coaching?
No, this is a self guided and self paced course. If you get stuck, you are free to ask questions at the bottom of the lessons and we will help where we can.