What’s included in the IT Scholarship for women?
The scholarship includes:
– a guaranteed placement in the paid Vacation Program
– an Executive Manager mentor for the duration of your placement
– a graduate buddy to introduce you to our graduate community
– attendance at a professional development course/event as Suncorp’s guest
Applications open July each year for placements commencing December.
Programs for students
As part of the Suncorp Vacation Program, you’ll take part in a 10-week paid internship that provides access to experienced leaders, exposure to great projects and a sense of inclusions within our broader graduate community. We are looking for candidates who strive to contribute to a team, set high personal standards and takes ownership of their career development and learning. Typically we recruit students from the following disciplines:
- Information Technology
- Business (Commerce, Economics, Finance)
The program runs in the summer break from December to February each year with a two week break provided for the Christmas/New Year period. Applications open August each year.
Suncorp’s two-year graduate program has been designed to develop and empower our future leaders. The actual roles we recruit vary each year depending on the needs of our business, so check our Apply page again in March when we’re recruiting to see what’s on offer for you.