If you want to live a passionate life of freedom, quit your job and start your own business.
Escaping the limitations of 9–5 is the only way to experience true freedom. But to be sure your transition will be successful, ask yourself these 12 questions before you take the leap.
- Are you willing to do whatever it takes?
- Are you willing to adapt your approach often?
- Are you focused enough to start your own business?
- Are you willing to give up some things in the short term?
- Are you ready for the most intense psychotherapy you’ve ever undergone?
- Are you able to listen without judging or evaluating?
- Are you ready to fire your ego?
- Are you ready to accept feedback?
- Are you confident enough to ignore feedback?
- Are you cool with failure?
- Are you willing to take full responsibility for whatever happens?
- Do you care about starting your business more than anything?
If you want to quit your job and start your own business, ask yourself these 12 questions first to determine if you are ready yet.