Helpful business apps for download on your smartphone or device.
Do you run your business on-the-go?
From business planning to taxation, these free government apps can help you plan, start and run your business from your device! We’ve listed a few of them below.
Tax and super information
The ATO app from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) can help your business:
- submit a tax return using myTax if you’re a sole trader
- work out how much tax to withhold from your employees
- compare your business’s financial performance with similar businesses
- set up reminders for important tax and super deadlines.
Business reliability checks
Working with other businesses like suppliers?
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission’s app, ASIC Business Checks, helps you find out if the businesses you’re working with are reliable by giving you easy access to business information. You can also report suspected misconduct and seek help from ASIC through the app.
business.gov.au’s business planning app, MyBizPlan, guides you through the process of creating a solid, well-structured business plan, tailored to your business. A good business plan is your business’s blueprint and is usually required when seeking finance.
The MarketMyBiz app will guide you through the process of creating a marketing plan to help you achieve your business goals. The app will help you critically analyse your business, identify your target market and understand how your products or services meet their needs
Emergency management plan
Use the MyBizShield app to create an emergency management and recovery plan to help your business recover from unpredictable situations. Whether it’s a bushfire or burglary, emergencies can disrupt your business and prevent it from operating.
What to do…
- Start planning for success with business.gov.au’s apps now!
- Check out a list of other government apps that you can use to help you run your business.