Job no: 631465
Work type: Casual
Location: Sydney – Inner Suburbs & CBD, Brisbane – Inner Suburbs & CBD, Melbourne – Inner Suburbs & CBD, Various
Categories: Graduate Recruitment, IT, Team Member, Pay Band 2
Suncorp’s IT Scholarship for Women is focussed on empowering girls and women to foster equal economic, education and employment opportunities.
Please note there is a written submission required as part of your application.
- 10 week paid placement working in one of the largest internal IT organisations in Australia.
- Experience in Agile project methodology.
- An Executive Manager to mentor and guide you through your placement, challenge your thinking and support your career development
- A Graduate buddy to help you ‘learn the ropes’ and introduce you to our graduate community.
- Professional development opportunities to further develop your skills and exposure to the technology industry.
- Build your networks
- Build on your skills and knowledge
- Gain confidence
- Get your career on track
- Get feedback on your performance
- Possible ongoing part-time work while you complete your study
- Possible ongoing graduate position when you complete your study.
Applicants must satisfy all of the following:
- Be a female student at an Australian university who is currently in their penultimate or final year of an undergraduate or postgraduate course.
- Be studying an Information Technology related degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering). Dual degrees are highly regarded.
- Maintain an excellent academic record (e.g. credit average plus).
Citizens, permanent residents and visa holders are eligible to apply. Past applicants and finalists are also encouraged to re-apply.
Go HERE and navigate to the ‘Apply’ page. Complete the online application form and cognitive ability test (approx. 20mins) by 12pm midday, Tuesday 6 September 2016.
With your application form, please have ready to upload your Resume, Academic transcript (to date) and a written submission (max 1,000 words) answering the following question: What emerging technologies do you think Suncorp should invest in, and why this would benefit our business?
For more information email the Graduate Talent Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: Aus. Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Aus. Eastern Standard Time