Purpose of Role:
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s Chairman and Managing Directors.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and office and personal administrative activities. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act professionally and without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create information for internal and external communication – minutes, memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Organize and maintain a digital filing system.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up scheduled and one off meetings.
- Book and manage travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, and or administration role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, in particular refining PowerPoint presentations
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g., e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Social Media management and engagement (LinkedIn & Instagram)
- Co-ordinate and assist with team events and functions
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification is a plus.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Familiarity with all Microsoft Office products
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work quickly under pressure
- Previous experience as an executive assistant or 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Ability to handle confidential material in an appropriately discrete manner
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Supportive and dynamic team environment
- Flexible working hours
- Mostly remote work with one day in office at Exhibition Street
- Close to all Public Transport
- Opportunities for progression
FLEXIBLE PART TIME WORKING:
- Tuesday Melbourne CBD based work
- Would suit return to work mum, mums working from home.
- Attend workshop and or other office based meetings
- Remote working
- Part time 3 days per week