When a customer calls Suncorp, they expect top class service and as Money Magazines Bank of the Year for two consecutive years, we deliver. From the word “Hello” our Customer Value Specialists make our customers feel relaxed and ask the right questions to make sure their needs have been met. At Suncorp, we strive to exceed expectations and provide the best experience for our customers and that begins with our staff.
We’re currently looking for Customer centric individuals with a keen interest in technology to join our Work at Home Team. We are proud to have a specialist team who can work at home and around their current lifestyle commitments. There will be a requirement for you to work from our Brisbane CBD office as requested by your leader to attend monthly to Team meetings and for training and development opportunities.
You must live within 30 minutes of our Queen Street Office.
As an inbound Customer Value Specialist, you will respond to queries from our customers regarding their Personal Banking matters. This will also involve assisting them with our various digital channels including online banking and our mobile applications.
Receiving a high volume of inbound calls from our bank customers you will be:
- Delivering a seamless customer experience that provides value for our customers
- Identifying the appropriate solutions to meet our customer’s requirements
- Achieve customer service and referral targets for all customer segments
- Advocate customer propositions to create value for customers through products and services under multiple brands across banking, wealth, personal and commercial insurance
- Assisting customers to navigate our various digital channels including our website, online banking and mobile applications.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in customer service
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Computer literacy and navigation skills
- Confidence with digital channels including online and mobile applications
- Home phone line, internet connection, desktop PC and a home office set up.
Shifts: Part time shift options of 25 hours per week available. The following start windows are available, hours rotate within these times based on customer demands:
- Option 1: Sat, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri 8:00am - 10:00am start window (7:00am - 10:00am Day light savings)
- Option 2: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri 8:00am - 10:00am start window (7:00am - 10:00am Day light savings)
- Option 3: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri 2:00pm – 5:00pm start window
Training: Initial 3 weeks training provided working full time Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
- Up to 25% off insurance, Banking, superannuation
- Employee share scheme
- Study Support, Employee Referral Program ($600), Years of Service Recognition
Working as part of the Suncorp Group you will have access to an unparalleled range of job opportunities across insurance, banking, wealth management and corporate services. We promote a high-performance culture where people are rewarded for effort and dedication. We recognise and value commitment and encourage our people to maintain a healthy balance between their career and personal time.
Apply online today or for more information please contact our sourcing partner, Hays Talent Solutions, on 02 8226 9659.