Working at best practice
Best practice employers foster flexibility to achieve a better balance between work and family responsibilities for all employees. From reduced absenteeism to improved productivity and job satisfaction, there are significant benefits for employees and employers in providing flexibilities for work and family balance.
Work and family flexibilities ensure employers and employees balance work and family commitments by using employment arrangements that help employees manage family and lifestyle commitments while taking into account business needs.
The benefits of work and family flexibilities can be achieved in all workplaces, regardless of the size of the business, by developing and implementing family-friendly workplace policies.
This best practice guide explains:
- the advantages of working at best practice
- the benefits of developing family-friendly workplace strategies
- employees’ rights to family-friendly entitlements
- developing flexible workplace strategies
- communicating family-friendly initiatives
- the importance of reviewing and assessing family-friendly policies and procedures
- workplace discrimination.
- There is also a checklist on how to achieve a family-friendly workplace.
This guide illustrates best practice when it comes to achieving family-friendly workplaces
Download the best practice guide: