How do you protect your best business ideas?
Enter your story of how you protect your business ideas with IP Australia’s ‘Best idea in Australia’ competition ! You could win up to $5000 worth of services in an innovation incubator hub space or business advisory service of your choice.
About the ‘Best idea in Australia’ competition
Your creativity and innovation is what sets your business apart in the market. That’s why it’s so important to make sure you have ways to protect your best ideas.
IP Australia’s ‘The best idea in Australia’ competition asks you to share how you protect your business ideas, and how your IP strategy has helped you get to where you are today.
- Has your patent helped you to commercialise your idea?
- Has your trademark helped you to establish your business’s unique identity and stopped others from using your brand?
- Did you find you didn’t need to register an IP right to protect your idea, as it is protected through copyright or trade secrets?
Whatever your IP story, share it for a chance to win!
How do I enter?
- Share in 60 seconds or less how you’re protecting the IP of your ideas, and how this has helped your business. Your submission can be in any creative format of your choice (for example, a video, animation, audio recording, slide show etc.)
- Submit your entry by sharing it on Facebook, Twitter or by email! Head to the ‘Best idea in Australia’ competition page for the details.
Help spread the word!
By sharing your IP story, you’ll also help to spread the word among innovative communities about the value IP protection gives to business.
What’re you waiting for?
Entries close at 11pm (AEST) on Tuesday, 12 April 2016.