Is Work At Home Mums on Facebook?
Is Work At Home Mums on Twitter?
Is Work At Home Mums on LinkedIn?
What is WAHM all about?
Join The WAHM Movement. Work At Home Mums is an online network for women working from home and for those who would like to. Since 2007, we have been supporting Australian & New Zealand home based professionals and in 2013 we have extended our reach to USA, Canada and the UK.
Work At Home Mums offers you:
- An online network to share & learn from one another.
- Coaching & career resources to help you get your groove back.
- A online jobs board to help you find the perfect job when you are ready. Niche job service for mums.
- Articles and Lifestyle blogs on a variety of subjects related to mums in business, entrepreneurship, leadership, personal branding, interviews with successful women, business resources, career, coaching, lifestyle, family, finance, fashion and relationships and so much more
- Resources to help you find the perfect balance between work, life and family.
- Home based business and franchise opportunities, supporting and inspiring women to create their own career and destiny.
- We’ve assembled a team of WAHM Experts who are here to help you
Thousands of women DO successfully run home based businesses or have successful and fulfilling jobs they work from home. You can too.
This is your life, your dreams, your business.
Thank you for joining the WAHM Community.
I look forward to supporting and empowering you in your journey.
WAHM is more than a website. It’s a Movement.
Who is behind Work At Home Mums?
Leah Gibbs (me) is the Business Manager, Founder, Editor, Web Wrangler and the brains behind Work At Home Mums. You can read my story here.
Where are you located?
In the beautiful town of Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
Who else in involved with Work At Home Mums?
Click here and come an Meet The Team. We are thrilled and very grateful to our Team Of Experts who share their expertise with us. enable us to do this. Come and “Say Hello”.
I love Work At Home Mums, what other sites do you run
I run heaps of Sister Sites. It is quite an addiction I have. You can find out further information right here.