This newly established Online Boutique Wedding Director has come up for sale.
The business and website has been created and is ready to go.
This online business is to help connect bride and grooms with vendors to help create their amazing dream wedding day. It is also used to show inspiration and helpful hints as everyone can understand how stressful organising a wedding can be.
This business model is great for a stay at home mum or someone looking for a new business venture with low start-up costs up costs and if you love Weddings!!!
Are you ready for a change in career and work from home? You can set your hours and how often you wish to work! The more you can contact vendors and connect and have them advertise on this website the more money you can make.
1. Sell advertising space on your website, blog and social media channels
2. Create and sell digital products like e-books
3. Create a business directory for related businesses with paid listings
4. Commissions from reviews and affiliate partnerships
5. Create a thriving Facebook group and sell advertising space
- Fully setup e-commerce WordPress website
- Advanced admin panel for you to upload/delete/edit content and products
- Basic SEO optimization with keyword research
- Social media links
- Automatic backups
- Newsletter opt-in to collect emails
- Legal docs for your website and business
- Logo files, images and branding assets
- Facebook page with 42 fans to roll your new audience
- Instagram page with 85 followers
- Over 10 Vendors on board to start your business
- All accounts set up (Facebook, Instagram, Paypal, Gmail, Mailchimp, Emails etc)
Start – Up costs only at $3,800, also happy to negotiate this price.
The Website can be viewed at www.edwardandgertieweddings.com
I am selling the website and domain name. You will need to market the business.
You will need an ABN in order for me to transfer the business name and domain to you.
Please submit your details below to obtain further information on this business.
Please note: This business is for sale as a start-up business, not an established, income producing business. The business has been set up, and it is the buyers input that will ultimately determine the success of the business.